Hey, if you start reading I’m sure its because you are looking to network carrier unlock your Samsung galaxy s20 for other carriers, sometimes, we received bad services or too much-unwanted charges from a carrier make us want to switch, if it’s your case below we gonna show how to unlock a Samsung galaxy s20, S20 ultra and S20 Plus locked to AT&T, T-mobile, Sprint network.
You can request the carriers to unlock your phone for free but before requesting any unlock from a carrier make sure you read their requirements, if you do not satisfy with their requirements, they won’t unlock your phone.
How to Unlock your AT&T Samsung Galaxy S20, S20 Plus and S20 Ultra
AT&T Unlock Requirements
Before requesting AT&T to unlock your phone make sure you check their requirements below
- Your AT&T phone isn’t active on another AT&T account
- you paid-off installment plan
- Doesn’t have a past-due account balance
- Hasn’t been reported as lost, stolen, or involved with fraud
If you don’t meet the requirements above, you won’t able to request the unlock code for free via their portal.
Steps by steps
- Go to AT&T Unlocking page click on unlock your device
- Select no for this question “Are you an AT&T wireless customer?”
- Enter your phone imei (dial *#06#) and Agree with legal stuffs
- and the next page enter your email and submit
Wait to receive an email to tell you they will process your unlock, and after 24-48 hours if your phone is eligible they will send your the code.
How do you enter your AT&T Unlock code?
To enter your AT&T Unlock code you need to insert a non AT&T sim card, your phone will prompt for the code and you will enter it, and you will get a successful message telling that your phone has been unlocked.
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S20/S20+/S20 ultra Network Unlock code Service
One of the best option and guarantee way to unlock or to get network unlock code for your AT&T Galaxy S20 series is to use a third-party service for that why? because they can provide you the code for any situations, like for blacklisted, under contract, pending balance etc..
How to Unlock your T-mobile Galaxy S20, S20 Plus, and S20 Ultra
- The device must have been active on the T‑Mobile network for at least 40 days.
- If the phone was financed or leased through T‑Mobile then all payments must be paid in full
- The phone must be sold by T-Mobile.
- Your account associated with the device must be in good standing.
- If the device is associated with a canceled account, then the account balance must be zero.
- T‑Mobile may request proof of purchase or additional information at its discretion and certain other exceptions may apply.
Don’t meet the t-mobile requirements? the only option is to order your unlock from a third-party company
CLICK HERE TO ORDER THE SERVICE
How to Unlock your Sprint Galaxy S20, S20 Plus, and S20 Ultra
- The device must be sold by Sprint.
- The device has not been reported as lost or stolen, associated with fraudulent activity, or otherwise flagged as ineligible to be unlocked.
- The device is SIM Unlock capably.
If you do not meet the requirements above do not bother to try to contact Sprint to get your Galaxy S20, S20 Plus, S20 Ultra Unlocked.
Sprint Galaxy S20 Series Unlock Service
Your only option is to use a premium unlocking service to get your phone unlocked. Our service is 100% guaranteed, we are a team of experienced technicians we know what we are doing if any reasons we can’t unlock the phone or provide a code we will refund you your money back.
CLICK HERE TO USE THE SERVICE