Hey, if you start reading I’m sure its because you are looking to unlock your Samsung galaxy s20 for other carriers, sometimes, we received bad services or too much-unwanted charges from a carrier make us want to switch, if it’s your case below we gonna show how to unlock a Samsung galaxy s20 locked to AT&T, mobile, Sprint network.
There are two ways you can use to unlock your Samsung galaxy s20, first, you can request the carriers to unlock it or you can choose to use our service guaranteed. before request, any unlock from a carrier make sure you read the requirements below, if you do not satisfy one of the points below they won’t unlock your phone.
How to Unlock your AT&T Galaxy S20, S20 Plus, and S20 Ultra
- Your AT&T phone isn’t active on another AT&T account
- you paid-off installment plan
- Doesn’t have a past-due account balance
- Hasn’t been reported as lost, stolen, or involved with fraud
How to Unlock your t-mobile Galaxy S20, S20 Plus, and S20 Ultra
- The device must have been active on the T‑Mobile network for at least 40 days.
- If the phone was financed or leased through T‑Mobile then all payments must be paid in full
- The phone must be sold by T-Mobile.
- Your account associated with the device must be in good standing.
- If the device is associated with a canceled account, then the account balance must be zero.
- T‑Mobile may request proof of purchase or additional information at its discretion and certain other exceptions may apply.
How to Unlock your Sprint Galaxy S20, S20 Plus, and S20 Ultra
- The device must be sold by Sprint.
- The device has not been reported as lost or stolen, associated with fraudulent activity, or otherwise flagged as ineligible to be unlocked.
- The device is SIM Unlock capably.
If you can not meet the requirements above do not bother to try to get your phone unlocked by the carriers, your only option is to use our premium unlocking service, we can get your phone unlocked or provide you the code if AT&T’s phone. Our service is 100% guaranteed we are a team of experienced technicians we know what we are doing if any reasons we can’t unlock the phone or provide a code we will refund you your money back.